Our aim is:
To be Peace Makers and Fisher of Souls and Makers of Disciples in the whole nation of Burundi through the Community Development, Leadership Education and Training, Evangelism, Church Planting and Missions, in response to the Great Commission as it is stated [Matthew 28:19-20].
The vision statement of PHCB is to:
Get the whole nation of Burundi back to the Triune Christian God and every member of the PHCB involved into souls winning and disciples making ministry national wide, regional level and globally.
We are called by the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to lead people to live a Holy Life [1 Peter 1:15-16] and to enjoy the love of Christ in the society aiming at Jesus’ likeness.
In doing all this we are emulated by this statement from the IPHC:
“To multiply and mature believers and churches in worship, fellowship, and evangelism as we walk in obedience to the Great Commission in cooperation with the whole body of Christ.”
Hence the mission statement of the IPHCB is to:
- To communicate the message which restore hope and victory to the whole nation of Burundi;
- To empower and assist local churches’ leadership trough training and development;
- To make resources available at MILE Centre for equipping church leaders;
- To reach out to the community with specific development programs,
- To make MILE Centre a national and regional incubator of disciples makers, evangelists and church planters in obedience to the Great Commission in cooperation with the whole body of Christ.”